Rescue Water Craft Association
To create a coalition and safety culture of professionals worldwide to increase and sustain the level of professionalism for rescue purposes, aquatic competitions, water safety, recreational boating and overall craft operations. Rescue Water Craft Association Inc. (RWCA) strives to work with partners in boating and water safety promoting proper use, education, outreach programs and to assist in training standards and shared resources with our partners and members. Rescue+Water+Craft
Rescue Water Craft Association Inc. (RWCA) mission is to bring together members representing the water rescue community, waterway users and vessel operators from a variety of international communities both recreational and occupational and to promote modern safe practices and share educational updates and standards.
Rescue Water Craft Association Inc. (RWCA) vision is to serve as the leading alliance to promote operational standardization, reduce mishaps and risk of injury or death for professionals and recreational enthusiasts.
Rescue Water Craft Association Inc. (RWCA) programs will offer solutions to waterway users from occupational public safety to the recreational boater through accredited certified training programs. Rescue Water Craft Association Inc. (RWCA) will promote modern standards, education utilizing the best practices in program activity and modern safety management. Rescue Water Craft Association (RWCA) has chapters in North America, Japan, and Europe.
Remember to take take a boating safety course and to prepare before your launch, swim, float or paddle.
Rescue Water Craft Association Inc. is a Florida nonprofit organization. EIN: 82-2072637
2017 RWCA Board of Directors
1. *RWCA (EO) Operations - Audrey Dalton, USA
2. *President- Shawn Alladio, USA
3. *Vice President- David Tew, USA
4. *Secretary- Hiroshi Yamaoka, Japan
5. *Chairman of the Finance Committee-Mr. John W. Pennington IV
6. *Treasurer- Craig Zulian, Australia
7. South American Board Member- Nicolas Denard, (Canary Islands)
8. Chile Board Member-Mr. Gonzalo Andres Lazo Sepulveda
9. Japan International Program Manager- Jun Abe
10. Poland/Europe International Program Manager- Jakub Friedenberger
11. Japan International Program Manager- Kentaro
12. International Program Manager- Michael Spencer, USA
- Executive Board
2017 RWCA SAFETY COUNCIL
1. Mr. Robert Sand
2. Ms. Amy Green
3. Mr. Satja Chanthasuntitham
4. Mrs. Jacqui Hoyland